This 3-day workshop provides an in-depth, experiential introduction to Design Thinking and how it can be used to engage students in challenging projects that foster innovation and creative confidence.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- experience a Design Thinking challenge
- practice facilitating part of the design process
- review and work with HFLI’s Design Thinking curriculum materials, including our one-semester course, Foundations of Innovation
- attend conversations on a variety of topics related to implementing Design Thinking in schools, and
- network with like-minded educators
97% of participants who participated in our 2017 summer workshops would recommend the experience to a colleague or friend. Your fee for Intro to Design Thinking for Educators includes the workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack on all three days of the session. Limited spots are available. Register by March 31, 2018 to receive our early bird discount! If you have a group of 5 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing!
Which HFLI Design Thinking Workshop is for you? Use our handy tool.
Want to step inside a fun, immersive HFLI workshop? Watch our video.