This 2-day seminar is for educators who are already familiar with the basics of Design Thinking and want to share successes, challenges, and questions with others. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Share Design Thinking resources
- Network with others engaged in Design Thinking
- Participate in focused activities to deepen their understanding of Design Thinking
- Strengthen their facilitation skills
- Expand their individual toolkits
97% of participants who participated in our 2017 summer workshops would recommend the experience to a colleague or friend. Your fee for Innovation Collaborative includes the workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack on both days of the session. Limited spots are available. Register by March 31, 2018 to receive our early bird discount! *If you have a group of 5 or more, contact email@example.com for special pricing!
Which HFLI Design Thinking Workshop is for you? Use our handy tool.
Want to step inside a fun, immersive HFLI workshop? Watch our video.