This 3-day workshop provides an in-depth, experiential introduction to Design Thinking and how it can be used to engage students in challenging projects that foster innovation and creative confidence.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- experience a design challenge
- practice facilitating part of the design process
- review and work with HFLI’s Design Thinking curriculum materials, including our one-semester course, Foundations of Innovation
- attend conversations on a variety of topics related to implementing Design Thinking in schools, and
- network with like-minded educators
Your fee for Intro to Design Thinking for Educators includes the workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack on all three days of the session. Limited spots are available. Register by April 30, 2017 to receive our early bird discount!