Design Thinking for Deeper Student Learning is a 3-day experience* that provides K-20 educators with an in-depth introduction to design thinking and how it can be used to engage students in meaningful thinking, learning and doing. Using an immersive learning approach, participants will develop key skills and gain access to a comprehensive set of instructional tools and materials. Workshop runs approximately 8AM – 4PM each day.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Experience a Design Thinking Challenge
- Practice facilitating part of the Design Thinking Process
- Review and work with HFLI’s Design Thinking curriculum materials, including our one-semester course, Foundations of Innovation
- Attend small group talks on a variety of topics related to implementing Design Thinking in schools, and
- Network with like-minded educators
*If you have a group of 5 or more, contact email@example.com for special pricing!
Here’s what teachers and other school leaders have said about their HFLI workshop experiences:
- “Crazy and hectic, amazing and energetic, full of learning and experiences!”
- “The best organized training I’ve ever been to!”
- “I feel like I can truly teach the Design Thinking Process to my students and help them apply it to life.”
- “I now see through a Design Thinking eye and it leaves me in awe.”
Your fee includes the selected workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack. Limited spots are available – register today!
*This experience was originally called “Introduction to Design Thinking,” but it really goes beyond that, with the opportunity to try it out and take materials/curriculum back to your learning community.