Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Experience a Design Thinking Challenge
- Practice facilitating part of the Design Thinking Process
- Review and work with HFLI’s Design Thinking materials
- Participate in conversations about implementing Design Thinking in schools
- Network with like-minded educators
*If you have a group of 5 or more or are from a Title I school, contact email@example.com for special pricing!
Here’s what teachers and other school leaders have said about their HFLI workshop experiences:
- “Crazy and hectic, amazing and energetic, full of learning and experiences!”
- “The best organized training I’ve ever been to!”
- “I feel like I can truly teach the Design Thinking Process to my students and help them apply it to life.”
- “I now see through a Design Thinking eye and it leaves me in awe.”
Your fee includes the selected workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack. Limited spots are available – register today!
*Previously called “Introduction to Design Thinking”